[Ansteorra-rapier] Argent Anniversary plans

j_smallw@titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Tue Nov 25 08:30:41 PST 2003

If there's enough time, how about having 3 tournaments in 1 (a non-scarf list,
a red scarf list, and a white scarf list)?  We could even add in a "Fighting
less than a year" list (sort of like what Ravensfort does).

Rhiannon's suggestion about a Queen's Champion list reminded me that some of us
have had an idea cooking for several years about an all white scarf list but
never have managed to get it off the ground.  (The Queen's champion list is a
good idea, but I think only about 7 or so Champions have even been relatively
active in rapier the past few years - and we tend to see them at every Queens
<G>)

Ansgar