[Ansteorra-rapier] Argent Anniversary plans

shertzberg@grandecom.net shertzberg at grandecom.net
Tue Nov 25 12:08:31 PST 2003

>At 06:24 AM 11/25/03 -0800, you wrote:
>
>>Also is there anyway to have a show of rapier history?
>> Not necessarily on the list field.
>>
>>Delphina
>

>Sure. We'll just put me in a ring in some of my old armor, with a foil and
>a rattan dagger and charge people $1.00 to fight me. <G> (I'll have to get
>a dispensation from the Kingdom Rapier Marshal, since rattan daggers aren't
>legal in Ansteorra any more.)
>
>Seriously, that's a good idea--displays of then-and-now weapons, armor and
>rules, photos from the past, etc.
>
>	-Tivar Moondragon

I wanted to do a display once at an Academy with a collection of "Old Armour of the WS of Ansteorra".  Thought it would be kinda cool for people to try and figure out what belonged to whom.

Connel said she still had Miguel's old purple and gold lame' armour...but he threatened to hurt me if we brought it out.  ;)

Avery