[Ansteorra-rapier] Mini-event/practice

Darien Wylde darienwylde at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 20:24:19 PDT 2003

If held, it will be in the Shire of the
Shadowlands(College Station).  And a correction on the
date, I was looking at December 6th which is a
Saturday.

There will be melee senarios, but it has been
suggested there should also be an unofficial war
practice as well.

So the more people that come the more fun it should
be.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Darien Wylde

--- Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio <chiara at io.com>