[Ansteorra-rapier] OT: Link to the Olympic Fencing Schedule

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:14:06 PDT 2004

Just thought there might be some people out there searching for this
information. It wasn't terribly easy to find, and I am hoping that
someone can find more televised Olympic Fencing events.

Rixende

Link to the full schedule for Olympic Fencing Events (And Results as
they become available):

 http://www.nbcolympics.com/results/1549014/detail.html

Television coverage I can find: (Athens, Greece times)

CNBC    August 14
2:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET
•  Fencing - Men's Individual Sabre Gold Medal Final

Bravo   August 17
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET/PT
•  Fencing - Women's Individual Sabre Gold Medal Final

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra