[Ansteorra-rapier] olympic fencing

chris lucas kristoff18cbr at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 19:15:00 PDT 2004

Yeha it was quite disheartening.You would think that if a lung don't work three times in a row you would move a little diffrently the next few times. The Russian got to where he expected the lunge and dealt with it well and fairly.
Kristoff

DonPieter at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/19/2004 11:57:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, chris lucas writes:

>Well there's supposed to be another medal match today and aired this evening sometime.
>My dad told me so I guess I otta look it up.
>Kristoff

>From the way the score went looks like Keith Smart choked again and lost the bronze medal for the USA.
He went into the last leg of the team comp 40-35 and only needed 5 touches to the Russians 10. Keith choked and ended up with 4 while he gave away 10.
Pieter