[Ansteorra-rapier] Anyone familiar with Blue Gauntlet?

DonPieter@aol.com DonPieter at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 13:34:38 PST 2004

I use BG and Blade as my providers. My BG stuff holds up well and they have never messed up one of my orders. Both my wife and one of my youth students use the WAG-S epee and it is a good starter set or hardwear. Also it is light. Sorry I don't know what kind of blade the SCA2 is but the sca 1 is a regular felxi dagger and if it is like others I have seen they are VERY flexi.

Don Pieter