[Ansteorra-rapier] Argent Anniversary reminders

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 14:33:42 PDT 2004

Argent Anniversary is this coming weekend, starting Thursday the 8th. Some
rapier-related things to remember:

1. The official rapier lists are on Friday the 9th, and there's an Elfsea
list and (I think) a baby cadet is playing his prize on Saturday morning
the 10th, as well.

2. If you wish to fight in all four tournaments you need to be authorized
in both heavy and light blades. Please don't wait until the last minute to
try to get authorized, because chances are that it won't happen.

3. Finally, I'm going to bring out a few historical rapier-related items to
display during the rapier tournaments. This will include my original rattan
dagger, a copy of the "Black Star" wherein the Board's decision to apporve
rapier was announced, early Academy of the Rapier and KWAR papers, etc.

If anyone else has any cool "old stuff", pictures, etc. feel free to bring
them out as well.

	-Tivar Moondragon