[Ansteorra-rapier] 3 Kings

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 07:19:16 PST 2004

There will be rapier melees at 3 Kings this year.  Come and join us in supporting your favorite monarch.  The link to the event website is below.  We are looking forward to a great turnout and lots of fun, fighting, service, arts and entertainment so come and join Rosefeld in celebrating this event.

http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/threekings/index.htm

Rapier melees will take the field early this year so come and join us in the fun and fighting.  Also, we will need marshall for the melees so come and help marshall as well as fight.

In Service

Rhiannon