[Ansteorra-rapier] 3 Kings

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 08:58:09 PST 2004

First, I want to thank all of the Rapier Fighters who attended 3 Kings this year.  It is my hope that you all had a goodtime and will comeback next year.

I especially appreciated the help of marshalls; Don Modius, Donna Gwenneth,and Morgan, and I hope that I remembered everyone I apologize if I missed anyone.

Please contact me if you have suggestions on how to make this more fun.

I, also, wish to congratulate Duchess Conal on being selected as the Rosenfeld Rapier Champion this year.  We looked for a person who impressed the Shire with their ability to guide their group successfully through the secnarios and who also impressed the fighters and marshalls on the field.

In Service

Rhiannon