[Ansteorra-rapier] Fw: [NR] [mooneschadowe] Sad News from Namron

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Sep 9 10:49:49 PDT 2004

More ..

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
----- Original Message -----
From: "Deborah Sweet" <dssweet at okstate.edu>
To: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:49 AM
Subject: [NR] [mooneschadowe] Sad News from Namron

: Here's more detail.
:
: Estrill
:
: ----- Forwarded by Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate on 09/09/2004 11:48 AM
: -----
:
: She wasn't having any problems this time.  This was completely
: sudden and unexpected after a long spell of good health.  I was out
: of town and completely thought I'd come back to things as I left
: them.  Ignorance is bliss.
:
: Details for those who might be interested:
:
: Her mundane name is Anne Backus. Anyone that wants can send
: memorials in lieu of flowers to the Zuhdi Transplant Institute at
: INTEGRIS Family of Foundations, 3030 NW Expwy Ste. 1600, OKC, OK
: 73112 (405) 951-5005. Flowers are ok, too, of course, but your
: words really mean the most and I thank you for them.
:
: The funeral will be held at 10:00 a.m. Friday, September 10th at
: Peace Lutheran Church, 2600 E. Danforth, Edmond, OK with a graveside
: service afterwards at Gracelawn Cemetary. We're working with
: Matthew's funeral home 601 S. Kelly, Edmond, Ok 73003 Phone (405)
: 341-2787
:
: Thank you all again. Feel free to forward the details anywhere you
: think it appropriate.
:
: Love,
:
: Hawkins
:
:
:
: ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
: $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
: http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM
: --------------------------------------------------------------------~->
:
:
: To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to:
: Yahoo! Groups Links
:
: <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
:
: <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
:
: <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
:
:
: