[Ansteorra-rapier] Fw: [Steppes] A great loss

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Apr 16 10:58:45 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dawn Rummel" <dsrummel at yahoo.com>
To: "Dave Rubin" <drubin at keithley.com>; "Family" <family at pug.net>; "William
M Smith" <ldbsmith at swbell.net>; "WSA" <ansteorra-dons at lists.swordworks.org>;
<steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: [Steppes] A great loss

:
: I write with deepest sorrow to say that Joseph Edward Rummel, known in the
SCA as Benedict Ashton, succumbed to colon cancer and died in the early
hours of April 16, 2005.  Services will be held in Dallas, Texas, next
weekend but the date and time have not yet been finalized.  We have lost a
man of rare wit and courage who remained a bright force of life until the
very end.  The world is a darker place for his passing but a brighter place
for the life he lived.
:
:
:
: Dawn Rummel
:
: Antonia Santiago da Lagos
:
:
:
: Please feel free to forward this post to other people and lists.
:
:
:
: Antonia/Dawn
:
: It's the little things in life...
:
: Do you Yahoo!?
: Plan great trips with Yahoo! Travel: Now over 17,000 guides!
: Steppes mailing list
: Steppes at ansteorra.org