[Ansteorra-rapier] Queens

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:24:26 PDT 2006

Posted at the Behest of Master Phillip:

Greetings All from Master Philip White, Steward for Queen's Champion.

I wanted to commend all of you for helping create a wonderful event for Her
Majesty and Her populous. So many people let me know that the list was
beautifully fought and that everyone involved had a really great time. I was
very happy to see how lucky we were to have truly beautiful weather and that
the day did not get to be too terribly hot.

I want to also thank you for helping the Canton put this event on.  Many of
you took time out of your day to help make sure pavilions were set up, the
list friend was established and decorated, and that heralds and marshals
were there to run the list. Our Canton very much appreciates how willing all
of you were to take this time to help make the event run so smoothly.  I
know most of you go to Queens expecting to do some kind of work.  I just
want to make sure you know that the local group running the event does
really value the support. Thank you.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w