[Ansteorra-rapier] rapier pick-ups at Lysts of Castleton

Lauren Madan laurenmadan at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 00:05:05 PDT 2006

Greetings!!!

        I am quite excited and pleased about the response to my e-mail about a rapier pick-ups at the Lysts of Castleton. I wish to thank one and all for your input.
        I am glad to have recieved confirmation from the event steward that pick-ups in an out of the way location would be fine. He essentially gave us the green light.
        I also unfortunately have to decline the idea of having it Sunday myself as work obligations demand my return to Houston early Sunday.
        For those of  you interested I will be there Saturday with all my gear. I would love for anyone that is willing and able to come play! If anyone has any other advice or plans to attend I would be glad to hear it.

  Thanks, Lady Angeline Feliciano

http://mail.yahoo.com