[Ansteorra-rapier] KWAR 2006 - Confirmation of Instructors

KWARPublicity KWARPublicity at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 22:04:38 PDT 2006

(Please note, pre-registration is now open at http://kwar2006.sca-
caid.org .  The class schedule will be posted as soon as all
instructors have been confirmed. - Master Laertes McBride)

For the 2006 KWAR, I have sent a confirmation to all instructors.  If
you have submitted a class proposal and have not received a
confirmation from me, please contact me as soon as possible.
Included in the instructor emails was a request to reply to me, so
that I can check that the confirmation was received and that I have a
good email address for all instructors.  I have not received a reply
from the following people.

(in no particular order)

Blayde
Don Pachomius (Puck) Oneshoe
Don Gregorio Cristovalez de la Vega
Lord Maximilian Chance
Baroness Claire Shayhan
THL Derdriu O'Fionnghail of Clare

If you are on this list could you please send me an email at
hagerson at pacbell.net .  I would like to confirm that you received my
mailer confirming your class(es) and that I have a valid email
address for future emails.

Don Njall Olaf Hagerson
Caid