[Ansteorra-rapier] Cut and Thrust Class at Steppes Warlord

Kevin Wilson kevwilson at swbell.net
Wed May 24 09:09:24 PDT 2006

Posted on behalf of Don Aeron Harper:

Greetings,

 I'll be giving two Cut and Thrust classes at Steppe's Warlord this weekend. One is scheduled for Saturday Morning at 10:30 and the other for Sunday morning - same time. Both will begin in the hall and we'll see where we want to be once we're all together (so try to be there a few minutes early).

I plan to teach a condensed but complete system based on a period manual publised in Italy 1572. The way this class is created it's essentially an "intro to C&T - or everything you need to get started and play safely (except the equipment)."

 I'll be bringing as many swords with me as I can, so there will probably be at least a few loaners.

If you are interested in this newly allowed style of swordplay, or you are interested in learning some about another historical master (in this case d'all Agocchie and/or Marozzo), OR you want to take one of my classes before I leave, please join us, as this is also my last scheduled event in-kingdom.

 Aeron Harper
 aka dab