[Ansteorra-rapier] Come and enjoy using your rapier at Bryn Gwlad's Fall Faire

Ceallach mac Donal ceallach at dwarfworks.com
Mon Aug 6 07:59:16 PDT 2007

*Rapier At The Faire!*

*There Will Be Bear Baiting!*
In the morning the tavern has procured a Don or two for the
good old-fashioned sport of Bear-Baiting!  We will have our Bear/Don
"tethered to a stake"  and allow teams of two or three dogs to "bait" the
bear.
But Beware for your dogs, for unlike dogs Bears have claws as well as teeth!

*And Tavern Brawls Between Factions!*
It has long been a fact that when faires
are held, various groups gather together to celebrate.
And what better way to celebrate than to gather in the tavern
in the afternoon? And if one of those *other* groups chooses to celebrate
there as well?

Well, no harm done ...

Unless, of course, someone lets slip the wrong word about your patron ...
Then you and yours would have to challenge them right then and there.
Or if calmer heads prevail (Or the guard is nearby), call them
to gather their friends and meet you in the alley behind the tavern
to settle matters.

And why would you be interested in this? Well, have you heard of the new
symbol of prowess that is coming,
this mark of reknown called the Iron Star?
Well, here and now is the time to prepare!  Where else will you be able to
face other teams and prepare yourselves for when "A Star is Born"?
So gather your "faction"s in teams of 3 to 5 and come relax at
Bryn Gwlad's Fall Faire <http://celestria-ledragon.com/bgbaronial.html>!

Lord Ceallach mac Donal
Cadet to Don Christian Doré
Rapier Champion of Bryn Gwlad