[Ansteorra-rapier] Information about Queens

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:34:41 PST 2007

Greetings unto all those who would strive to win the day this weekend
as Her Highness' Champion!

Because of the combination of Coronation with Queen's Champion, the
day will be VERY full.  As such, to help with making sure everything
runs on time, please be ready to be inspected as soon as you can.
Note the schedule on the Event Website shows inspection starting at
8:30, before morning court...the more we can get done then, the better
off we are as to having the tourney run on time.  your help to Don
Iago, who is running the list, and Don Dore, who is in charge of
inspection, will be GREATLY appreciated.

Travel safely,
In service,
Don Avery Shaw