[Ansteorra-rapier] Greetings

robert rothbury eversbane at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:31:40 PDT 2007

You do me great honor, Sir Marshal. I am humbled.

Unfortunately, it will take a great deal of practice, and strenuous dieting
to get me back on the field without disgrace. My inspiration is to train my
sons in the noble art of defense. I pray to God to give me strength to
complete that task, if none other.

Your servant,

Eversbane.