[Ansteorra-rapier] Blade dealers?

davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Wed Nov 14 19:15:27 PST 2007

I'm looking to get active again, and, for once, have disposable income.
So, rapiers:
Opinions, recommended dealers, delivery times?
For those who don't know me, I'm a big, broad shouldered dude with thick, wide, square hands
(size 13 gloves, XXL to XXXL), and short blunt fingers (fingers the same length as my palms) and heavy wrists and forearms.
Many of the swept hilts are just too small for me, but some of the larger ones require longer fingers than I possess to properly use.

David Gallowglass, WSA