[Ansteorra-rapier] Central Regional Fighter Practice Tomorrow!

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:33:56 PST 2007

Anyone out there going to join us?

I will be there, as well as some fighters from Rosenfeld I believe. I will
be available to conduct authorizations.

In Service,

Rixende
Details:
On December 1st in the DFW metroplex of the central region we're holding
another practice and we'd like to invite anyone not attending an event that
weekend to join us. This practice is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. and will
run until at least 4 p.m. Centurion Hrafn has secured a pavillion at Bob
Eden park in Euless, TX. 901 Mid-Cities Blvd West, Euless, Texas 76039.

http://www.euless.org/pacs/rental/pavilions.htm (Website of the parks)

http://tinyurl.com/ywsfdg (tiny URL to the google map of the location)

Because we have these pavillions, this will be a rain-or-shine event. In
the event of slightly incliment weather, we'll be able to fight under the
pavillion by moving the tables. If it's really cold, we'll stoke the bbq
pits with coals for heat. This event will not be cancelled for anything
other than an ice storm, dear friends.
--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal