[Ansteorra-rapier] Winter Kingdom & Northern Region Academy of the Rapier

Northern Cadet gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:36:21 PDT 2007

The Barony of Northkeep will be hosting Winter Kingdom Dec 7-9.  We have
proposed to conduct a Regional AotR in conjunction with this event.  We are
currently seeking instructors to teach 1-2 blocks of instruction.  Examples
of classes could include but are not limited to: period systems and or
masters, beginner / introductory classes, C&T classes, marshaling classes,
A&S based historic combat classes.  If you can support this effort please
contact me ASAP.

Non-combat A&S / how-to classes would best fit within the A&S class tracts
that are a normal part of the Winter Kingdom event schedule.

We will also be planning a rapier melee class and practice.

Please forward this to any list you like.

Lord Gassion de Beaumarchais
Cadet to Don James Francis Navarre
Mooneschadowe Insegnante

Control thyself, or be ruled by another...