[Ansteorra-rapier] gauntlets and rapier

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:22:56 PDT 2007

V.E.3 of the Rapier Rules allows for the use of Guantlets in Heavy Rapier
and Cut & Thrust.  The rules state that only steel parts of the guantlet
(chain mail specifically) are inpenetrable.  I used one of HRM Ulsted's
Guantlets at Elfsea.
Sorry Don Pieter, but the answer, according to the current rules, is only in
Heavy Rapier & Cut & Trust.  Also, according to the way I am reading the
rules, this DOES NOT have to be agreed on beforehand (like tip cuts).

Brian