[Ansteorra-rapier] The Iron Star returns to Ansteorra

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Sun Oct 14 00:48:01 PDT 2007

Yesterday at Namron Protectorate, the first defense of the Star was held.

Well, actually, no it wasn't.  Only two of the original team were there, so
they announced that by the rules, they had to forfeit it.  They formed
their own new team, and competed with the rest of us on an equal basis.

There were two Calontiran teams and two Ansteorran teams -- one from the
north, and one from Steppes and Elfsea.

After a first round robin, one Calontiran team was 0-3, and the other three
teams were 2-1.  Steppes-Elfsea defeated Seamus's Calontiran team, who beat
the North team (Elric, Timothy, Therese and two whose names I didn't get),
who beat Steppes -Elfsea.  So we held a second round robin.  Steppes-Elfsea
won two bouts.

So the Iron Star is now held by a team composed of:

Lord Uilliacc MacUilliacc
Lord Dyryke Stanley
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen
Don Ingwe of York
Don Robin of Gilwell

We stand ready to defend our rights to the Iron Star at Three Kings in
Rosenfeld.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin