[Ansteorra-rapier] Chain mail gauntlet

Gassion gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:34:13 PDT 2007

I agree with Avey.  I'll turn down anyone that use fake gauntelts.

Don Tivar, did you use the gauntlet on your sword hand?  I don't think they
were intended to be used with a sword.  I think they were used as protection
for the open hand when in-fighting, blade grabing, hand parries, and
commanding techniques.  But, I've been wrong before.

Gassion