[Ansteorra-rapier] Central Regional Rapier Academy - Second Call for Instructors

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:58:06 PDT 2008

Greetings friends!
The Central Region is pleased to present the Central Regional Rapier Academy
October 26th in Athens, TX.

The site has indoor and outdoor venues in which to teach.

If you are interested in teaching a class at this event, please contact me
or Lord Corvin!

We are looking for classes for fighters and their support personnel.

Some potential classes ideas:
Technical fighting classes at Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels
Historical Combat techniques
Armor Construction
Waterbearing

Please send the following information about your prospective classes:
Class Name
Instructor
Description
Length
Indoor or outdoor class?
Preferred time of day (Classes will run from 9:00am - 12:00pm, and 1:30 -
6:30pm)

Also, if you have a class that you would like to see taught, please let me
know and I will do what I can to try and find an instructor.

If you wish to teach a class in our Historic Swordplay track, please contact
Lord Corvin at kevwilson at swbell.net.

In Service to Ansteorra,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal