[Ansteorra-rapier] Fwd: [Steppes] Funeral information

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 06:14:19 PDT 2008

Forwarded with permission.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Funeral information
To: Steppes List <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>

Dear friends,

Master Robin and I are more grateful than mere words can express at
the outpouring of support from you all at this difficult time.

We are asking that only those who knew Robin's father and family
attend the memorial service Thursday.  We have no wish to overwhelm
the rest of his family with the stress of meeting many strangers on
such an occasion.  Master Robin will be at home on Wednesday, August
20th (Open Library night) after around 8 p.m. to receive condolence
visits.  He will also be at fencing practices most Tuesdays.

If you do plan on attending the service, please contact me privately
for more information.

--Serena