[Ansteorra-rapier] Rapier Toy Tournament at Yule

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Dec 4 19:22:46 PST 2008

This weekend, the Barony of Wiesenfeuer will be hosting a Toy Tournament at
our Yule Celebration!
While the exact format of the tournament will be determined on-site by
the attending Baroness's, I have decided, with Baroness Dominique's
blessing, to include "toy resurrections" as part of the tournament. Each
fighter may be "magically" resurrected by gifting they're Baroness with a
toy for the toy donation. For the honor of your Barony, it would be in
everyone's best interest to bring as many toys as possible!

Toys should be new and approximately $5 in value. I hope to see many
fighters at Yule this year. You can find more details about the event by
going to http://yule.agilejedi.com

yis
Lord Orlando Giovanni Di' Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com