[Ansteorra-rapier] Linen Doublet for Rapier combat

James hunter aron_hunter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 05:43:26 PST 2008

Does anyone know a vendor in our Kingdom or someone who can make a multi-layered Linen Doublet for Rapier combat? I would like to have one made that will breath much better for the warmer months that will be coming up this year. If you know of such a person, please respond here or you may e-mail me at aron_hunter at yahoo.com

  Thank you,

  Lord Aron (Seawinds)