[Ansteorra-rapier] Linen Doublet for Rapier combat

DonPieter at aol.com DonPieter at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 18:26:30 PST 2008

In a message dated 1/29/2008 7:43:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
aron_hunter at yahoo.com writes:

Does anyone know a vendor in our  Kingdom or someone who can make a
multi-layered Linen Doublet for Rapier  combat? I would like to have one made that will
breath much better for the  warmer months that will be coming up this year.
If you know of such a person,  please respond here or you may e-mail me at
aron_hunter at yahoo.com

Thank you,

Lord Aron  (Seawinds)

The lady Anne does great work down in Stargate I think. I have one of her
hoods. It rocks.
Last I knew her contact info is _barringtonandco at gmail.com_
(mailto:barringtonandco at gmail.com)

Don PIeter