[Ansteorra-rapier] Ansteorra-rapier Digest, Vol 24, Issue 1

Kevin Wilson kevwilson at swbell.net
Sun May 4 14:31:20 PDT 2008

Master Robin,

The final member of Delayed Banishment was Lord Malachi of Westgate, who has
been an impressive and staunch member of many a melee team.  His prowess in
the scrum of battle was recognized by then-HRM Ebe during her last reign at
Melees by the Loch, where he was awarded the Queen's Rapier.  I have had the
honor and pleasure of fighting side-by-side with him at at least three Gulf
Wars as well.  He is someone I always look to join any melee team I
assemble.

All the teams did very well.   The tournament was fun, lively, and
instructive.  I was VERY proud of the showing Delayed Banishment made, and
give ALL honor and glory to the victors, especially Lord Uilliacc, who is
also our newest cadet brother as well!

And of course, Vivat to Don Dyrke for haing a fun and imaginative way to
include the challenges with the past Guardians in the standard tournament,
and for Don Avery for his victory.

Lord Corvin