[Ansteorra-rapier] Proceedings from the Regional Academy

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 09:26:59 PST 2008

I apologize to anyone that I promised to try to get proceedings to this past weekend. I had CDs in the car and the ability to make them but I was hoping that we could get a few more people to send material to add to the CD.

There is plenty of space left and I would love to be able to use the space and to share additional information with you.

If you know of someone who has a paper or class notes that would be interesting please feel free to either ask them to send the information to me or let me know and I will contact the authors and make sure that we can use their work.

In Service
Rhiannon