[Ansteorra-rapier] Central Regional Rapier Academy Instructor Handouts - CD of proceedings

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 06:31:45 PDT 2008

I wanted to thank everyone that came to the Central Regional Academy of the Rapier.  We had 99 people through the gate and almost everyone attended at least one of the many and diverse classes that were being offered.  I especially appreciate all of the instructors shared their knowledge with us.

I hope to have the CD of the proceeding completed by Queen's Champion in two weeks so if you have electronic copies of your presentations please email them to me at rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com as soon as possible or if you have something that is worth sharing please send it my way and I'll add it to the CD as well.

Thank you again for your help and support.

Rhiannon ferch  Cian.