[Ansteorra-rapier] Iron Star

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Mon Sep 29 01:18:24 PDT 2008

Thanks for the invitation.

To be clear, the team that currently holds the Iron Star cannot be there. If
two other teams will commit to fighting for the Iron Star at Namron we will
send the Star. If I do not hear from two teams I will keep the Star here
until Queens.

I recommend that any team that challenges also plan to go to Queen's to
defend their title (after getting HRM's permission, of course).

Christian Doré