[Ansteorra-rapier] Competition at Order of the White Scarf 30th Anniversary Event.

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 19:53:04 PDT 2009

To me it raises that bar for the Cadets and creates uncertainty in the White Scarf prank arena.
A little paranoia can be a major part of a prank.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith