[Ansteorra-rapier] Spears for heavy Rapier

Cody Hoffman glowpoi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:14:17 PDT 2009

Hey didn't they have combat archery at the gulf rapier battles? are
the crossbows they used the same used on the heavy field? 600 inch
pounds packs a punch if u can take that u could take a padded pike.
Even if you went to the youth boffer standard if would at least make
the rapier battles more fun. ^_^

Ld Ochoa Ramirez de Orozco