[Ansteorra-rapier] Sponsor a Rapier fighter at Baroness' Toy Tournament!

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Dec 2 07:39:38 PST 2009

Greetings All!
To all good gentles attending Wiesenfeurer's Yule this weekend, I pray
this missive finds you in right good spirits! You are invited to bring toys
and sponsor a rapier fighter! The Barony of Namron, will be hosting the
Baroness' Rapier Toy Tournament at the Barony of Wiesenfeuer's Yule
celebration! Each participant will be allowed 3 resurrections per scenario
BUT only if sponsored by a lady (or lord) who must purchase
the resurrection for the cost of a single toy (brand new and unopened)!

In staying with a festive theme, the tournament will be in the form of a
Tavern Brawl. We will fight several scenarios. The entry fee will be a
single brand new toy (unopened). All toys are going to a good cause...toys
for tots.

Anyone in attendance may sponsor one or more fighters and there is no limit
to the number of sponsors each fighter may have. More information about the
event can be found here <http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/events.html>.

I look forward to seeing everyone (and your toys) this weekend!

yis,
Lord Orlando Giovanni Di' Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com