[Ansteorra-rapier] Shadowlands Practice - Sunday 6/21: 1 - 4 PM

Benjamin White benjamin.white at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:13:31 PDT 2009

The Shire of the Shadowlands is hosting an open practice this Sunday
(6/21) from 1 - 4 PM at Austin's Colony Park in Bryan, TX.

Rapier practice will be held in conjunction with Heavy Fighting from 1
- 4 PM; both Rapier and Heavy Fighters are welcome to attend.
Following practice, we will adjourn to a local eating establishment,
after which we will reconvene at the park for Archery practice at 6
PM. If there is an interest in more fighting following the break,
there will be more fighting.

Site information is here:
http://www.bryantx.gov/departments/?name=pf_austins_colony

Please feel free to re-post this to local lists.

If you have any questions regarding this practice, please contact me directly.

In Service,

Don Connor MacGillivray
Companion, Order of the Golden Rapier
Marshal, Shire of the Shadowlands