[Ansteorra-rapier] Rapier Melee Class at BAM

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 20:22:08 PST 2009

This Friday at BAM, I will be teaching an introductory class for rapier
melee fighting.  Mostly we will go over commands, working in a line, and
some basic tactics.
If you have never been to BAM or Gulf War before, if you have never fought
in a melee before, if you are a chiv cross over to rapier, if it's been a
while since your last melee experience and need a refresher course, come out
to the class.
The class will start around noon on Friday and end before the rapier
tournament at 1.  There will be some combat, so please bring your gear.

In Service,
Brian
Coastal Rapier Commander