[Ansteorra-rapier] Queens Champion

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:38:27 PDT 2010

Good morning!

I am happy to say that Queen's Champion has been awarded to the Canton of
Glaslyn.  It will take place in Ft Worth, Texas at the Transport Workers
Union off of Golden Triangle Drive (zip is 76177).
To get there follow I-35 to the Dallas-Ft Worth area. I-35 splits in Denton
and also near Hillsboro into I-35 E which goes through Dallas and I-35 West
which goes through Ft Worth.  Make sure you take I-35 West. Take exit 64 at
Golden Triangle Blvd. Follow signs on the service road.

This is a site that has no facilities for camping.  Centurian Damon is
taking reservations for pavilions on the list field.  You can reach him at
wookiematsu at yahoo.com.

There are hotels in the area.  Here is a link
http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=hotel&csz=76177.

If you would like further information, let me know.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
Lady Glaslyn