[Ansteorra-rapier] Coastal Rapier Marshal-Accepting Applications

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 09:01:57 PDT 2010

Greetings,
  It has been my pleasure to serve as the Coastal Regional Rapier Marshal,
but I must step down from this position.  I am now opening the office for
bids.  If you would like to apply, please send an application along with
copies of both sides of your membership card and both sides of
your authorization card to myself and the Kingdom Rapier Marshal.
  The responsibilities of a regional rapier marshal include quarterly
reporting, maintaining marshallate rosters, and authorizing fighters and
marshals, among others.
  I would like to thank my predecessor, Don Tristan, for helping make the
transition as smooth as possible.  I would also like to thank the Kingdom
Rapier Marshal, Don Tristan, for his patience and understanding as I
adjusted to the office.
  The office of Coastal Regional Rapier marshal is now open for
applications.

In Service,
Brian O'hUiliam
CoRRM