[Ansteorra-rapier] Practice in the Shadowlands - This Saturday!

Benjamin White benjamin.white at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 21:05:20 PDT 2010

There are not a lot of events this summer, so Shadowlands will be
hosting an open practice on Saturday, June 12th at Tanglewood Park in
Bryan. There is a good amount of space and a bit of shade, but if you
would like to bring pop-ups and other forms of portable shade,
(nothing with big stakes, please) that would be fine. Please be
advised that this is a public park and we will have people walking by,
so we will be doing a bit of community outreach at the same time.
There will be both Rapier and Armored Combat fighting as well as
people doing A&S activities, so it should be an excellent time to
fight, hang out and socialize with people you usually only get to see
at events!

If people are interested we will have a melee practice and or a tiny
tourney. This should be a great time to work with the people you
usually only get to fight in tournaments.

When: Saturday, June 12th
Time: 1 PM
Where: Tanglewood Park, Bryan, TX

There is a limited amount of crash apace available if you are coming
from a long ways away and want to stay overnight or just want to hang
out longer. Please let me know if you require crash space.

See y’all there!

Don Connor MacGillivray
Marshal, Shire of the Shadowlands

TangleWood Park - Map