[Ansteorra-rapier] Central Regional Practice

Alexander Of Ek alexanderofemeraldkeep at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 21:42:14 PDT 2010

Greetings my Lords and Ladies, this weekend on
the 27th Emerald Keep will be hosting a practice for the Central region
at 1 PM in Cameron
Park. All are invited. So bring your swords and come on out we will be
be providing water bearing and some lite snacks. We will also be setting up our pavilion so we should be fairly easy to spot once you are in the park. Take I-35 to University Drive, turn drive north until you get to
the park just after the Zoo entrance take a right into the parking lot
next to the big red and white pavilion. Any one that needs any more
information you may call me at (254)229-2345. Hope to see you all this weekend.

      Alexander of Emerald Keep