[Ansteorra-rapier] What is a Whitescarf Panel at Academy

Darran Faulkner ingveyork at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 11:40:27 PDT 2011

I am looking for some of the more common questions that that non-whitescarves have for the Dons.  My intent is to get a feel for the basic questions most of you have for the panel discussion so that we can cover them earlier and have more time to get to questions that those in attendance may come up with over the course of the discussion.  Any thoughts that people on this list might have will be greatly appreciated.

Please reply to ingveyork at yahoo.com.

Thank you

Ingve