[Ansteorra-rapier] Greetings and Thanks

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 23:46:51 PDT 2011

Greetings, all!

My name is Andreas von Meißen, and I moved to Anstorra from the Middle three
weeks ago. Today was my first event in this Kingdom, at Central Region
Academy of the Rapier and Steppes Artisan.
I want to thank everyone I met at the event, for being so kind to me, making
me feel welcome, taking the time to explain the culture differences, and for
showing me just how awesome the Rapier community here is. I sincerely look
forward to becoming a part of it.

To everyone that I was not able to meet today, I look forward to making your
acquaintance and to meeting you on the lists.

Sincerely,

Andreas von Meißen

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen, OCK
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal