[Ansteorra-rapier] rapier at Raven's Fort

donpieter at aol.com donpieter at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 07:42:49 PDT 2011

Greetings to all. Did you not get enough rapier fighting at Gulf Wars
XX? Did you not get to goto war this year and are looking for some
fighting? Well friend you are in luck. As the rapier champion of the
Barony of Raven's Fort I have been asked to host a tourney between the
hours of 10 and 12 Saturday morning. The format is TBD the morning of
so be ready for anything my twisted mind comes up with. At the very
least I can promise that you will not have to worry about not getting
MANY fights in, you will.

Don Pieter Rausch
Cavalier of the Fort