[Ansteorra-rapier] Taking applications for Kingomd Cut and Thrust Marshal

Kevin Wilson kevwilson at swbell.net
Mon Nov 7 21:08:02 PST 2011

As announced in court at Queens, we are now accepting applications for King
Cut and Thrust Marshal.  It has been a great duty and pleasure to serve as
the Kingdom Cut and Thrust Marshal during a time of growth and
experimentation that hopefully will lead to more fun, exciting, and
challenging historical combat conventions. Anyone interested in applying
should send an application along with copies of both sides of both your
membership and Authorization cards to myself and the Kingdom Rapier Marshal.
We will be accepting applications until Dec. 31.

In Duty and Honor,

Don Corvin Fenarro