[Ansteorra-rapier] Seawinds Defender invitation

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:29:18 PDT 2011

Forwarded per request...

	-Tivar Moondragon

Greetings!

Come to Seawinds defender this weekend! Where? Well, in Seawinds.
When? This weekend! What time? Probably around 10 am or so, depending
on how many folks we have. Get there around 9 or 9:30, get inspected
and we will get things rolling.

Where can I find directions to the site, and all of the other stuff I
need to know? Why, you can click on the following link! It's handy!
http://web.seawinds.ansteorra.org/upcoming-events/seawinds-defender-2011

Bring your toys. Cloak, Buckler, Single, and Sword/Dagger will be the
styles used throughout the day. Be ready to fight them all. "But,
Mateo, I haven't touched a cloak in ages!". Tough cookies! Put on your
big kid pants and break out the hanky. You know you want to be like
Athos in the only Muskateer film in Color that's worth a darn. Just
don't hit anyone with it.

Be ready to get lots of fighting in, and be on your best behaivor.

Thank you,

Don Mateo Montero de Madrid
Defender of Seawinds