[Ansteorra-rapier] OT: Fabic help for my Battle of Nations effort to join Team USA in Poland.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 08:29:12 PST 2012

For those of you who don't know I have been seeking donations to help me in my efforts to join TeamUSA.  My costs are higher than others because as Mistress Cunian has put it "I am a padboy and I am getting my just rewards (or something like that).  You can see what I am about here.

http://igg.me/p/58901?a=358997

The following is from Duchess Brenwen of the East to me last Friday.......................

"I have volunteered to help Sir Guy build his soft kit of clothing that he will need to compete as part of Team USA. Sir Guy needs 3 gowns (one bocksten tunic, one cotehardie, and one herjolfnes #63) and one hood. I have voluntered to fit him and make his patterns and additionally donate fabric for one gown and oversee their construction.

I am looking for donations of fabric and volunteers for sewing. I need the following fabric:

3.5 yards of linen (1 yard more if it is only 45" wide) for bocksten tunic. red, green, or blue prefferred.
4.5 yards of brocade for a cothardie
4.5-5 yards of lightweight to medium wool for the herjolfnes #63 red, green, or blue prefferred. suitable for dagging.
1 yard of lightweight to medium weight wool for a hood.
extra wish list - 3.5 yards white linen for undergown

send me a pm if you are interested in helping Sir Guy as part of Team USA

update on Sir Bob Guy Elena Sasha soft kit for Battle of the nations. I have recieved 2 donations of linen that will cover his needs. Still looking for a donation of 4.5 yards of wool for a herjolfnes #63, one yard of wool for a hood, and 4.5 yards of brocade for a cotehardie. I have one volunteer for sewing and I am looking for a few more. send me a pm if you are interested in donating or helping."

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"