[Ansteorra-rapier] ] Battle of Nations Quest help or Advice Needed!!!!

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 17:54:35 PST 2012

To the Rapier Community of both Atlantia and Ansteorra,

I am preparing for a grand quest to attend the Battle of Nations, while I am used to fighting in little more than plastic and a light coat of oil I find myself in need of donations or sponsorship (or advice in how to get it or raise funds).

I have been asked to be a part of Team USA who will be traveling to Poland at the end of April to compete in this event. I will not be able to support the other Americans on the Team without help.

Please take a look at my site and even if you can't donate perhaps you can help spread the word.

http://igg.me/p/58901?a=358997

While we are not going really rapiery stuff here we are using metal weapons.
I hope to make it back to the rapier field as well.
Thanks

Sir Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"

Messages in this topic (1)
RECENT ACTIVITY: New Members 1
Visit Your Group

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: FarWest-unsubscribe at eGroups.com

MARKETPLACE

.