[Ansteorra-rapier] Classes at Candlemas

Puck Curtis puck.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:41:30 PST 2012

If you haven't seen the Destreza Wiki yet, it has the system laid out here:
http://destreza.us/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

~P.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Andrew Heinrich
<andrew.heinrich at gmail.com>wrote:

> Oh, hey, thanks for reminding me, Tivar.
>
> First, go to Tivar's classes if you can. Good insight into several
> different things. When I was a wee little pup at my Warder's knee
> Tivar came up to Ravenslake and taught, and it was very much worth my
> time. Highly reccomended.
>
> And now I'll plug the other classes. :)
>
> I'll be teaching two classes, both of which are cut and thrust
> oriented. The first class is a basic cut and thrust class. This will
> cover equipment and other particulars in brief, and then will cover
> some basic techniques and concepts, including basic attack and
> defense, blow calibration, etc. I will also be teaching a class on
> Spanish rapier play (Destreza). This class will focus on some of the
> basic concepts of that school and it's application for Cut and Thrust,
> and also for standard Rapier Combat in the SCA. Hope to see you at
> either of them.
>
> Pardon whilst I hop off of Tivar's post and go pick my wife up from
> work. Hope to see folks at Candlemas.
>

> - Mateo
>

> --
> it is good to know, it is better to do, it is best to be.

“Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so.”
Galileo Galilei

Spanish Swordplay
http://www.destreza.us/

Italian Swordplay